REMI is currently in version 255
Update date : 12/06/2020
Remember to download the app !
Step 1 :
Install and open the application REMI for iOS or Android. Create your account on the application : email + Password.
Step 2 :
Power On your REMI on the wall plug with its USB adaptor (not on a computer). A LED will be blinking for a few seconds on the left of the time, and stop. After this blinking LED stops, REMI will remain in pairing mode during 5 minutes.
Step 3 :
After this blinking LED stops, REMI will remain in pairing mode during 5 minutes. Don't press the Bluetooth button on REMI's keypad, this would stop the pairing.
Step 4 :
In REMI application, press the button « Start REMI pairing » on the bottom of the screen, and follow the install steps. If no REMI is detected in the App, please forget this REMI from the devices connected to the Bluetooth of your smartphone. If REMI gets disconnected at this step please check these points..
(Optional) Step 5 :
- If your REMI displays 0069, 0126
- If the application asks you to update via USB:
- Follow these USB update instructions.
Step 6 :
The application will then display the wifi available networks detected by your REMI (5G wifi not detected). Choose your Wifi network and type your password. Don't choose for your REMI an open Operator Wifi network that needs a user identifier. REMI will not be able to provide this identifier, and connect to the internet on this type of network.
Step 7 :
REMI gets connected to the wifi network and displays U1.00. If an automatic update is needed, REMI will display Updt and reboot with a deconnection from the application. REMI can do it twice. Wait until you see the time on REMI and resume the process from step 4.
Step 8 :
Enter your child name and birthdate - this will help us give you relevant information about his sleep. Terminate the install process
Process for a successful pairing :
- If you have any issue, it may be useful to restart :
- the REMI app
- the Bluetooth of your smartphone
- your smartphone (if necessary)
- your wifi internet access point
- Open the application, and press « + » at the top left corner of the central screen. You get on the association page.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth of your smartphone is activated.
- Check that your smartphone is connected to the internet, wifi or 3G. It is needed for the pairing.
- REMI must not be associated to the smartphone by Bluetooth. If this is the case, forget REMI of the associated devices.
- Restart your REMI. Check that the LED on the left of the time stops flashing after a few moments.
- Press the button at the bottom of the screen on your smartphone: «Start REMI pairing».
- Follow the steps.
- If this does not work, and you have a personal configuration of your box, could you check the following points:
- REMI uses ports 5555, 8080, 1337. Check that you have not banned the use of these ports in your personal configuration.
- There is no active parental control on newly connected devices.
- There is no filtering by mac address enabled.
- If your box is on the right date and time.
- The DNS server is the one configured by the operator or if you changed this configuration, or if you are using a 3rd party system (like OpenDNS for instance)
Problem During Pairing
If you have problems of the association, it is important to check some points. They differ depending on the operating system of your smartphone (Android / iOS).
On Android :
Check on the Play Store that you have the latest version installed on your smartphone.
Restart your REMI App
Restart the Bluetooth on your smartphone
If needed, restart totally your smartphone
Restart the pairing process
Contact us to let us know the problem you had, so that we can fix it as soon as possible
Other Errors :
Step 1 :
Restart your smartphone and try the association again. This restart solves the majority of the problems. If necessary go to step 2.
Step 2 :
Update your REMI by following the instructions on this page.
Step 3 :
Before powering your REMI on, press the "Volume +" button (on the right side of REMI's keypad). Keep it pressed after power on (5 seconds) until you see REMI's face. This resets some parameters and removes all WiFi networks stored in your REMI.
Step 4 :
Restart the pairing process by pressing the "+" icon on the upper left corner of the central screen of REMI application. Follow the next steps: Wifi choice, your parameters input.
Baby Monitor connection error
REMI on holidays
Go to "settings" -- "plus" -- "share your connexion" or "personal hotspot". Then select the option "share your wifi connexion".
Go to "settings" -- "plus" -- "share your connexion"
Warning : REMI on iPhone
To use the hotspot on iPhone, do not forget to connect another device first (a computer or a Smartphone) before opening REMI’s app. Indeed, when you quit the hotspot screen to open REMI’s app, if no other device is connected to your Smartphone the hotspot closes.
You then can access to all information related to the hotspot option: name of the wifi network created by your Smartphone, password to get connected and number of devices connected. Once the hotspot is open, open REMI’s app and follow the « add a REMI » process by pressing the « + » button and follow the instructions.