Restart your smartphone. It should fix the problem.
If the problem is still there, the procedure below will reset some of your REMI’s internal settings – we have made sure to keep the record of the night tracker and the music you’ve transferred to REMI.
1. Press the “Volume +” button located on REMI’s keyboard before plugging it in and maintain the button pressed while you plug it in and another 5-6 seconds after it is connected. It will probably not show anything at this point.
2. Unplug and then plug back REMI in.
3. Redo the pairing between REMI and the application: press the “+” button in the top left corner of the central screen of the app and press the “Start REMI pairing” button at the bottom of the screen.
If the issue persists, please follow those steps in order to pair your REMI to the application:
– Restart your wifi internet access point.
– Remove REMI’s current wifi network: procedure here: http://startremi.urbanhello.com/en/ – browse down to « Problem during pairing »
– Check that your smartphone is connected to the internet, wifi or 3G. It is needed for the pairing.
– Open the application, and press “+” at the top left corner of the central screen. You get on the association page. (If this is the first installation, skip this step)
– Make sure that the Bluetooth of your smartphone is activated.
– REMI must not be associated to the smartphone by Bluetooth. If this is the case, forget REMI of the associated devices.
– Restart your REMI. Check that the LED on the left of the time stops flashing after a few moments.
– Press the button at the bottom of the screen on your smartphone: «Start REMI association»
– Follow the steps.
Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.